Friday, March 5, 2010

It's during magical evenings like this...

when I think, there's absolutely no other place I'd rather be.

(don't know if you can see their heads, but that's Shawn, Tai, Ava, and a young man--all working to plant coffee trees)












I don't feel this way every moment, or even every evening. But times like this... times like this all I can do is breathe a bit deeper, open my eyes a bit wider, and stretch my smile a bit farther. It's times like this when I think, Thank You, God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, courtney. thanks for sharing. and for the reminder that, even where we are exactly where we're supposed to be, there are days when we don't always *love* being there... and then God inevitably surprises us with moments like the one you had.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...