Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bye Bye, Baby Einstein

Yesterday I was at our neighbor's house spending my weekly allotted time writing that children's book I'm finally getting around to, when I heard my little peanut screaming, screaming, STILL screaming... I ran over to the house, fearing what could have caused him to be so inconsolable. And what do you think I found? A pile of that fabulous "einstein hair" as I call it on the floor, clippers in Shawn's hands, and crocodile tears in AJ's eyes. Oooooohhhhh... Now I know we had discussed this monumental decision to tame AJ's "wild scientist" look, but, my, it's just so...final! No more soft curls. I'm getting used to it. What do you think?

2 comments:

pberry said...

So, so cute. Shawn's got talent!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the day that we are able to do the same to our little guy!! AJ looks absolutely adorable! (Matt)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...