Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Holiday

I'm missing our English friends at the moment, which is why I entitled this "Holiday," and not "Vacation."

Ah, but on to the point. The point is that we spent last week with family, and though the drive was really really really long, we made some beautiful family memories.

Our first "hello" to the ocean


Ava opened her arms and heart wide open to the ocean (And I want her hair!)


Big brother taking Little brother out for a ride


He's mine.


And in those moments driving back to Pennsylvania when I felt my ears couldn't take another scream or question or grumpy word, I had this--


One sun-kissed beach-perfect day. 
True, it was only one day, but it was a sun-kissed beach-perfect day. 

And that is what I choose to remember.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...