Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Backyard Cooking

Why did it take us this long to discover it? Why was it only a few weeks ago that we realized Uganda's weather permits us to enjoy summer-like cooking all year round? I'm not talking about grilling--we figured that part out--I'm talking about S'MORES! I'm talking about nightly campfires! Oh yeah!
I love camping. I don't love it enough to attempt camping with three younguns. Sorry, but the idea of cramming all of us into a tent is nightmarish! Vacation ain't fun without sleep. But now that we have our campfire ring set up behind our house, we can have campfires and still get a great night's sleep! Seriously... why didn't we figure this out earlier?!




1 comment:

Wanda said...

It was exactly a year ago that campfires were right outside of my house! How I miss those fun times with the Z's....... a reunion campfire is only a year away, no, less than a year away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...