Friday, April 24, 2009

Lemongrass

It's been a life-changing discovery, really. We have two large lemongrass plants framing the entrance of our walkway that have been flourishing untouched for far too long. Not any more! We discovered lemongrass tea, and it. is. a-mazing! Sure, we like it because it soothes the stomach, but the drive to make it a daily routine has been its unique taste. If I could describe it to you, I would. But until I find words that can paint a decent picture for the taste buds, I'll settle with enjoying it myself while thinking the world would be a better place if this heaven-sent tea became an international staple. 

1 comment:

//nancy said...

if/when i eventually come to visit your gang, i really really really hope you'll brew me a pot. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...